1nov semalam genap umor amzar 14bulan..
naik risau jgk dengan selera makan dia lani
dah pegi cucuk mmr last wednesday
apa tu mmr vaccine
Measles, mumps, rubella vaccineWHO SHOULD GET THIS VACCINE
MMR is one of the recommended childhood vaccines. Nearly all states require proof that a child has received MMR before starting school.
Children should get two doses (shots) of MMR at each of the following ages:
- 12 to 15 months
- 4 to 6 years
Adults 18 years old or who were born after 1956 should get at least one dose (shot) of the MMR vaccine if:
- They have never received an MMR shot
- They are not sure whether or when they received an MMR shot
- They have never had any of the three diseases
Women who can become pregnant and who have not had the MMR vaccine in the past should have a blood test to see if they are protected (immune). If they are not immune, they should receive the MMR vaccine. Women should not receive this vaccine if they are pregnant or planning to become pregnant within the next 4 weeks. The vaccine may harm the baby.
WHO SHOULD NOT GET THIS VACCINE
- Persons who received a dose of MMR and developed an allergy from it.
- Persons who are severely allergic to the antibiotic neomycin (MMR contains a tiny amount of neomycin).
- Women who are pregnant (women should not become pregnant within 1 month of receiving MMR).
- Persons with a weakened immune system due to certain cancers and their treatment, HIV, steroid medicines, or other medicines that suppress the immune system.
- Persons who are ill with something more severe than a cold or have a fever should reschedule their vaccination until after they are recovered.
- Received blood or platelet transfusions
- Received other blood products (including gamma globulin)
- Low platelet counts
Most persons who get MMR have no problems from it. Others may have mild problems such as soreness and redness where the shot was given or a low fever. More severe problems from MMR are rare.
If a rash or swelling of the cheek or neck glands develops without other symptoms, no treatment is needed. The symptoms should go away within several days.
Severe side effects may include:
- Allergic reaction (rare)
- Long-term seizure, brain damage, or deafness (so rare that it is unlikely the vaccine is the cause)
No vaccine works all of the time. It is still possible, though unlikely, to get measles, mumps, or rubella even after receiving all doses (shots) of MMR.
CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IF:
- You are not sure if a person should get MMR
- Mild or serious symptoms develop after getting the vaccine
- You have questions or concerns about the vaccine
Alternative NamesVaccine - MMR; Immunization - MMR; Rubella vaccination; Mumps vaccination; Measles - mumps - rubella vaccine
DONE MMR for amzar..next at 1.5 year old..
alhamdulillah tak demam dia.
tak banyak macam kakak
dah boleh jalan
pandai asyik nak ajak jalan
dia akan ambil kasut dia sua kat kita untuk ajak keluar
atau ambik tudung mami
having them was so fun and feeling greatful to Allah
tapi kalau penat rasa serik sangat
eh dah post tapi teringat nak share ni
amzar dulu masa mula2 dok nursery ramai2 ni sklau gak jangkit selsema ngan batuk
sekarang ni macam dah ok
ada sehari itu alang pengasuh tanya kakak bagi supplement apa kat amzar dia suka makan la kak
smp titisan terakhir..hehe malu pulak kat dia .anak kuat makan
ok..ada baca pasal probiotik???
kalau tak tau bleh sutdy2 dlu pasal probiotik
mami bagi ni kat amzar ngan ayra
neli kat farmasi
ok..harap-harap anak korang pun sihat jugak..
kesian sgt bila depa demam kan.